Payment Policy - Visa Imagine
Payment & Refund Policies
- The fees for Visa Imagine services shall be those specified on the website, including any indirect taxes, if applicable, that are applicable to the fees, and other charges and fees charged by an issuing authority, all of which must be paid by you.
- All the services of Visa Imagine must be availed directly from Visa Imagine authorized franchise through direct or electronically. Prepayment of Service charges in full is mandatory for availing any of the services. Once the Automated Tracking ID is generated, service charges paid to Visa Imagine are non-refundable.
- Should you choose to purchase any of the services offered by Visa Imagine, either electronically or through a third party; and wish to settle payment for that service by either cash, cards, bank transfer, internet banking, mobile banking or other online payment gateways; you acknowledge that you agree to the Visa Imagine terms of services. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any additional fees that may be required to facilitate the visa processing or ancillary service including but not limited to fees in connection with translation, notarization or authentication, travel health insurance, additional courier charge/conveyance for collection or delivery.
Payments made online for any of the services through electronic payment gateway are subject to your agreement to the separate terms and conditions provided by the payment gateway facilitator.
- You must comply with the particular payment gateway related terms and conditions before proceeding to online payments.
- Payments made through online payment system – through internet banking/electronic payment gateway/mobile banking may be subject to additional charges/tax associated with payer’s payment account. These charges are outside Visa Imagine’s service charges.
- Any issue with unsuccessful payment due to technical/banking network error must be communicated to the respective banking authority. Visa Imagine has no discretion and/or authority to resolve the issue.
- Visa Imagine will not provide any service (including the lodgment of a visa application) until payment has been made to Visa in full for that service. Visa Imagine is not responsible for any repercussions of not providing the service in question.
- Visa Imagine Service Charges and Visa Fees may change without prior notice.
As soon as the payment is received and a Tracking ID is generated, the client is deemed to have engaged with the service of Visa Imagine. Our service is our professional advice, documentation processing expertise and coordinated effort to provide logistics for processing documents from non-resident authorities/embassies.
- Once the service has been engaged it cannot be returned, whether or not the client has changed his mind or no longer wishes to utilize it. If a client submits a refund request before the application/documents has been dispatched/processing has been commenced, they may be entitled to a partial refund subject to the discretion of Visa Imagine.
- If a client pays to avail consultancy service to Visa Imagine to assess documents/ prepare a visa application pack or any other service in connection with lodgments and change their mind, the fee is non-refundable. In some cases, a credit for the balance of the fee paid (after an assessment of costs for work carried out to date) may be put towards a future visa application for the client.
- Should you withdraw a visa application that you have kept on hold for a period longer than 3 months, even if that application might have never been submitted to the Immigration Authorities will be excluded from our visa application system and no further service will be commenced on it.
- Visa Imagine operates a strict no refund policy for all ancillary services/products. In cases of unsuccessful submission attempt/withdrawal of service only the visa fee will be refunded. The refund must be made to your bank account.
- No refund is forthcoming of any fees paid to Visa Imagine where the visa application has been lodged to the Immigration Authorities regardless of the reason for withdrawal.
- For short stay business and tourist visas, Visa Imagine may apply and pay for a Double or Multiple entry visa on the Client/Service Recipient(s) behalf, yet the embassy may decide to grant a Single-entry visa. The decision to grant a Single-entry visa remains solely with the embassy/consular office and Visa Imagine do not have any discretion over this. No refund of visa fee will be applicable.