Study in Canada as an international student
Apply to study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate.
Step-by-Step Guide for Study in Canada Visa
3 Easy Steps for Study in Canada
- Complete our free assessment form
- Choose a Canadian University or College to get admission
- Apply for study in Canada Visa
Admission Application Process
Choose a Program: Your program choice is most important for the application process. We recommend a program, based on your work experience and education history. This will give you the best possible chance to submit a successful application.
Took IELTS/ TOEFL Exam: Took preparation for IELTS/ TOEFL exam, then sit for the exam. This is also an important part for admission.
Acceptance Letter: After submitting the application you need to have a letter of acceptance from a Canadian designated learning institution (DLI). This is also a requirement for a Study in Canada visa.
Eligibility for Canada Student Visa
Students applying for a study permit to study in Canada must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled at a designated learning institute (DLI)
- Applicants must have proof of sufficient funds to finance the following expenses:
a) Tuition fees
b) Living expenses for themselves and any family member accompanying them to Canada
c) Return transportation expenses for themselves and any family member who comes to Canada with them
- An eligible applicant must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal history and must not be a threat to the security of Canada. Students might also have to provide a police certificate
- It is important for applicants to be in good health and may require to submit a valid medical certificate
- Applicants must prove to an immigration officer that he/she will leave Canada at the end of their authorized duration of stay
Study In Canada
We offer study opportunities more than 600 universities & Colleges
Study Visa Requirements for Canada
Interested applicants must submit the following documents to apply for a Canada Study Visa:
- Proof of Acceptance: Applicants enrolled at a designated learning institute (DLI) must submit a letter of acceptance along with the application.
- Proof of Identity: Applicants and family members who are accompanying them must submit the following documents as proof of identity:
- A valid passport or travel document.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with the name and birth date of the person written on the back of each photo.
- Proof of Financial Support: It is compulsory for students to be able to afford their expenses while studying in Canada. Applicants can provide various documents as proof of financial support:
- Proof of student loan from a bank
- Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from the participating
- Canadian financial organization
- Official bank statements for the past four months
- Proof of a Canadian bank account in the applicant’s name, if they have transferred money to Canada
- A letter from the sponsor stating the availability of sufficient funds
- Applicants who are offered scholarships or are in a Canadian-funded educational program must show proof of funding paid from within Canada
Why Choose Visa Imagine For Study In Canada?
We Offer Our Students many kinds of opportunities
Create a profile in minutes, apply to multiple schools and programs in seconds.
Get expert advice on school and program selection, applications, visa, and travel.
Apply for Canadian Student Visa
- The applicants for a student visa for Canada can apply online as well as offline (paper application)
- Application Fee: 150 CAD
- Biometric Fee: 85 CAD
Business and Engineering are the most popular subject in Canada for getting job.
Overall the average 2017 average minimum wage in Canada is $11.70. International students are allowed to work 20hours/week while in school and 40hrs/week (full-time) while on holidays.
Yes, you can apply along with your spouse only if you get admission in PhD purpose for those countries.
To be honest, getting PR in Canada is very easy. Getting a permanent residency permit to Australia is possible but it is a long process. Because of the complicated process, the PR permit may take some time to get approved but it is possible to get Australian citizenship.
Visa and admission processing may take up to 80 to 90 working days (Time may vary case to case).
We advise student please show sponsorship in Bank more than BDT 25 Lacs for visa application in Canada and Australia.