Terms and Conditions - Visa Imagine
Important – Please Read the Terms and Conditions Thoroughly and Carefully. Availing Any Service from Imagine Visa Is Subject to Complete Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out below:
- Visa Imagine – a registered trademark of Your Trip Mate Ltd trading as Visa Imagine acts as a visa service provider on behalf of their Client/Service Recipient(s) for processing visa/permits and ancillary services from the appropriate institutions and/or immigration authorities.
- By registering with us/availing our services/making payment for our service(s) at our premise or through electronic means by using our online platform or mobile application, a service recipient is deemed to have fully understood and accepted these terms and conditions herein; therefore, agrees to abide by terms and conditions as set out here. Visa Imagine reserves the right not to provide any service without the client agreeing to the terms and conditions/any portion of it as set out here.
- These Terms & Conditions govern the provision of all information or services provided by Visa Imagine in the processing of visa applications and other ancillary services for their Client/Service Recipient(s). For all the orders made to Visa Imagine Client/Service Recipient(s) are subject to the terms and conditions set out herein.
- Any prospective client opting for a visa processing/document legalization through Visa Imagine must ensure that they are of legal age to register for our service with authentic data and documents in his/her own name in their country of residence. Visa Imagine doesn’t take the responsibility to examine and confirm the legal identity of its client(s).
- All the information on our websites is current to the date of publication and may be subject to change.
- Visa Imagine is entitled to include additional Terms & Conditions should the need arise. The submission of documents to Visa Imagine by web, post, fax, email, constitutes agreement to these Terms & Conditions, including amendments thereto, by the customer.
- Any visa application request submitted to Visa Imagine by a representative on behalf of his/her client must come with a duly signed Letter of Authority; therefore, will be deemed to be an application submitted to Visa Imagine by the client (traveler) directly to Visa Imagine. All terms and conditions listed herein apply to both the representative and the client (traveler) equally.
- Should one or more term or condition of this agreement be declared void by a recognized Court of Justice, then the remaining Terms & Conditions would retain their validity. These Terms & Conditions represent the whole of the agreement between Visa Imagine and the Client, and replace any previous written or verbal agreement, communicated by Visa Imagine
Terms on Privacy
- The Client/group of Client(s) agrees and presents consent that we may collect, process, use and record personal information provided in connection with the visa processing service availed. Only the service provider and associated bodies (Consular Offices/Immigration Offices) can access to the information.
- After the provision of service(s) is complete and the service is closed, Visa Imagine may discard all the personal information received for the visa application processing.
- After the provision of service(s) is complete and the service is closed, Visa Imagine reserves the right to store your contact information for future reference and may use the information only for the identification of our recurring clients’ eligibility for promotional discounts, loyalty program memberships and latest updates on visa/travel scenario.
Payment & Refund Policies
- The fees for Visa Imagine services shall be those specified on the website, including any indirect taxes, if applicable, that are applicable to the fees, and other charges and fees charged by an issuing authority, all of which must be paid by you.
- All the services of Visa Imagine must be availed directly from Visa Imagine and Visa Imagine authorized franchise through direct or electronically.
- Prepayment of Service charges in full is mandatory for availing any of the services. Once the Automated Tracking ID is generated, service charges paid to Visa Imagine are non-refundable.
- Should you choose to purchase any of the services offered by Visa Imagine, either electronically or through a third party; and wish to settle payment for that service by either cash, cards, bank transfer, internet banking, mobile banking or other online payment gateways; you acknowledge that you agree to the Visa Imagine terms of services. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any additional fees that may be required to facilitate the visa processing or ancillary service including but not limited to fees in connection with translation, notarization or authentication, travel health insurance, additional courier charge/conveyance for collection or delivery.
- Payments made Off-line and online for any of the services through electronic payment gateway are subject to your agreement to the separate terms and conditions provided by the payment gateway facilitator.
- You must comply with the particular payment gateway related terms and conditions before proceeding to online payments.
- Payments made through online payment system – through internet banking/electronic payment gateway/mobile banking may be subject to additional charges/tax associated with payer’s payment account. These charges are outside Visa Imagine service charges.
- Any issue with unsuccessful payment due to technical/banking network error must be communicated to the respective banking authority. Visa Imagine has no discretion and/or authority to resolve the issue.
- Visa Imagine will not provide any service (including the lodgment of a visa application) until payment has been made to Visa Imagine in full for that service. Visa Imagine is not responsible for any repercussions of not providing the service in question.
- Visa Imagine Service Charges and Visa Fees may change without prior notice.
As soon as the payment is received and a Tracking ID is generated, the client is deemed to have engaged with the service of Visa Imagine. Our service is our professional advice, documentation processing expertise and coordinated effort to provide logistics for processing documents from non-resident authorities/embassies. Once the service has been engaged it cannot be returned, whether or not the client has changed his mind or no longer wishes to utilize it. If a client submits a refund request before the application/documents has been dispatched/processing has been commenced, they may be entitled to a partial refund subject to the discretion of Visa Imagine.
- If a client pays to avail consultancy service to Visa Imagine to assess documents/ prepare a visa application pack or any other service in connection with lodgments and change their mind, the fee is non-refundable. In some cases, a credit for the balance of the fee paid (after an assessment of costs for work carried out to date) may be put towards a future visa application for the client.
- Should you withdraw a visa application that you have kept on hold for a period longer than 3 months, even if that application might have never been submitted to the Immigration Authorities will be excluded from our visa application system and no further service will be commenced on it.
- Visa Imagine operates a strict no refund policy for all ancillary services/products. In cases of unsuccessful submission attempt/withdrawal of service only the visa fee will be refunded. The refund must be made to your bank account.
- No refund is forthcoming of any fees paid to Visa Imagine where the visa application has been lodged to the Immigration Authorities regardless of the reason for withdrawal.
- For short stay business and tourist visas, Visa Imagine may apply and pay for a Double or Multiple entry visa on the Client/Service Recipient(s) behalf, yet the embassy may decide to grant a Single-entry visa. The decision to grant a Single-entry visa remains solely with the embassy/consular office and Visa Imagine do not have any discretion over this. No refund of visa fee will be applicable.